MERRY CHRISTMAS

Ethan Becker

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas..... I hope you have the best of times with family and friends, just a touch too much of great food and better fellowship and just a tad too little of the wassail and punch......

Please journey safely and avoid the Atlanta airport if the power fails LOL.....

On a more personal note I am pleased to be with a bunch of good friends on the banks of the Bitterroot River just upstream from the over winter camp of Lewis and Clark.... Unlike them I am enjoying the wonders of modernity....... My host is providing light, heat, hot water and a groaning board of tasty treats that they could not have dreamed of.......

Christmas is for me always a chance to reflect on the wondrous legacy that Christ helped so much to create and that we enjoy. I hope that your own reflections bring you a sense of happiness and thanks.......

So Merry Christmas to all of you and please accept my thanks for all that you have done to make me a very happy camper......

Ethan

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas Ethan. Good to see you back around.

Merry Christmas Ethan! Glad to have bought your knives! I hope that you enjoy your vacation! :)

Very Merry Christmas to you and your family Ethan. Beautiful pictures Thank you for sharing.

Merry Christmas Ethan. What a beautiful place to spend the holidays. Hope you over-indulge just enough :D

It started snowing here today, so it looks like we’ll be having a white Christmas as well. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Merry Christmas to you Ethan and to all. Rejoice in the birth of Christ. A time for family and friends to
share the true meaning of Christmas. So everyone i wish you a very merry Christmas and a safe and
joy filled beginning of the new year. Peace and love be with you, not only at Christmas but always.

Merry Christmas to all !!! ... and it looks like you may have one of the best seats of all Ethan to watch the our Lords wonders as we celebrate all His blessings.

Be safe God Bless I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and gets to share it with friends and family ... JJ

Ethan is having a good time.

Excellent.

Merry Merry Happy Happy

Merry Christmas Ethan! Looks like you are going to have Beautiful white Christmas

Merry Christmas to you as well Ethan, and to all the good folks that share this forum. May your holidays be filled with joy and laughter.

Back