Mer's newest edition

I just thought I would let you guys know that Eric "Mer" has a new family member! His wife gave birth to their baby girl Jasmine on 01-25-02 at 11:55!
I know that this puts a delay on him getting your re-handles done, but now he will have an extra set of hands to help him!:)

Mike

Congrats Mer.

congrats, did I win the baby pool? I guessed January 26. So just send me lots of knives and that will be my prize.

Congrats again, have fun.

Congrats Eric. A new family addition is the very most wonderful of joys. Hope the wife and Jasmine are doing well.

You missed it by 5 minutes Yoda.

Jasmine Nicole Maier

10 pounds, 6 ounces

21 inches long

Born January 25, 2002 at 11:55 PM

My wife Joell and Jasmine are doing great and will be coming home Monday evening. I'll be home all next week to catch up on things.

Thanks again everyone,

Mer, Mrs. Mer and Baby Mer

Dude, congratulations!

Wishes for all the best of health and happiness to your new addition from all of us (me) at BalisongXtreme, and the overworked crew (me) at Xtreme sheath-works.

............. and I love that name!

Congratulations!
Here is a parenting tip:
When you boil water for formula, boil enough to fill a thermos. The next time you need to make a bottle you already have hot, sterilized water.

Wow! Congratulations to Eric and family! My best wishes to you, your wife, and your new daughter!

Congratulations, Eric! :cool:

I'm sure you did as fine a job making that baby as you've done on these balis, so we all know she's A-1!!!:D

May you and yours live well..........;)

Eric, that's great!! Congrats, I'm very happy for you man! I know pic's will be up soon, right???:eek: :eek:

Back