Photos Metal Monday - Post Your Metal TRADITIONAL Pics

veitsi_poika

Gold Member
Seems we can never have too many knife pictures associated with days of the week let's give this one a go... I'll start with a cool old Schrade pen knife :):thumbsup: Let's give our all metal TRADITIONAL knives some love :D

SCHRADEPEN-1A.JPG

Last edited:
Pu2f58X.jpg

Two Kutmasters and a stainless Sheffield England ring-opener (Thanks to Jack Black)

now were talking! but im sure this might merge with the modern traditionals probably.

Seems we can never have too many knife pictures associated with days of the week let's give this one a go... I'll start with cool old Schrade pen knife :):thumbsup: Let's give our all metal knives some love :D

View attachment 1460688

And another to get us rolling along... Brass adds class :cool:

View attachment 1460699 View attachment 1460700

Nice idea Kevin :) I'll see ya, and raise ya a Harrison Fisher Ruler Knife and an Imperial Boy's Knife! :D ;) :thumbsup:

F3NQmKq.jpg

That is a beauty Kevin. Jack Jack Black Jack Black has tons.View attachment 1460717

This thread might even encourage me to get off my lazy backside, and take some fresh pics! :rolleyes:

Pu2f58X.jpg

Two Kutmasters and a stainless Sheffield England ring-opener (Thanks to Jack Black)

That's a few years back now Jer :) :thumbsup:

now were talking! but im sure this might merge with the modern traditionals probably.

Hope not! :eek:

Back