Micarta handle slabs for the ZK/Pot Belly?

Has anyone found Micarta/G10 handles for the ZK series? (I believe they all have the same handles, I’m interested in the Zomstro and War Sword in particular). I’ve searched everywhere on the forum and on the web in general, with zero luck.

To my knowledge there is not any on the secondary market and we did not make any. The Pot Belly was discontinued several years ago and most of the Zombie Knives are on the verge of selling out and being discontinued as well.

To my knowledge there is not any on the secondary market and we did not make any. The Pot Belly was discontinued several years ago and most of the Zombie Knives are on the verge of selling out and being discontinued as well.
That’s too bad. Thanks for the prompt reply! I’m kind of surprised nobody with the skill has jumped on this opportunity yet, given the type of handle. The search continues!

None as far as I know. I made a wooden set for my Parangatang (same handle as ZKs) as the original ones were almost unusable for me on a chopper as it always felt like it was going to go flying out of my hand... Added a bit of a palm swell and left it thicker towards the butt, and now it is arguably the most comfortable handle on any chopper I own (and I have quite a few lol.) A lot of potential there with redesigned slabs...

50969457382_f8cb9c8301_z.jpg

50969456272_a67265229d_z.jpg

None as far as I know. I made a wooden set for my Parangatang (same handle as ZKs) as the original ones were almost unusable for me on a chopper as it always felt like it was going to go flying out of my hand... Added a bit of a palm swell and left it thicker towards the butt, and now it is arguably the most comfortable handle on any chopper I own (and I have quite a few lol.) A lot of potential there with redesigned slabs...

Wow! Those are absolutely beautiful! This is what I’m talking about. I’d imagine it would make a huge difference in ergonomics and usability.

Knockout, Right there .

Beautiful Job BRab! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I really wish someone would make scales for these lines. I love the look of those scales and I’d likely get a set, but I’d also want some micarta sets for hard use. (I bought several of the Zombie blades that were on special and have given a few as gifts. The zombie theme was a little offputting but a few of the designs are quite useful, as well as being solidly made.) It blows my mind that nobody is filling this niche. 🤷‍♂️

Back