Micarta Monday - Traditional Knives Only, Please

Yep, spent 20 years hating he and Gronk and now...LOVE’EM! Sports are a funny thing.:)

I see you are a Seahawks fan. In 1976 when the Bucs and Seahawks came into the league I was in 7th grade and my buddy and I decided to begin rooting for the Bucs because they were in the NFC and we thought that their uniforms were cooler than the Seahawks uniforms! Been a fan ever since.

I see you are a Seahawks fan. In 1976 when the Bucs and Seahawks came into the league I was in 7th grade and my buddy and I decided to begin rooting for the Bucs because they were in the NFC and we thought that their uniforms were cooler than the Seahawks uniforms! Been a fan ever since.
Similar story here. 1981, living in Arizona and getting interested in football. Decided to root for the new West Coast team with the cool uniforms. Been a die-hard Hawks fan since then. :cool::thumbsup:

John Lloyd was able to get some old rollers ( micarta) out of a shipyard in Louisiana . A bunch of makers got some and every way they cut it looks different Here's one John did

YAPpsND.jpg

Mike Miller got some He does these small knives he calls a " Cowboy Knife " comes with a crossdraw sheath for riding

WJTlp3s.jpg

Nice photo of a beautiful knife. Personally I think the micarta version of this pattern is very attractive. I tried to get one but came up a bit short. Still on the hunt! Enjoy!

Thanks for the compliment, I’m not disappointed at all:p. Would love a stag 47 as well, but I sense my luck has run. Alas, happy for what I have:thumbsup:.

That sounds good, the price is certainly right, may have to pick one of those up soon, assuming they are still available!;)

Back