• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Michael Morris - great customer service w/ file knife

I really want to praise Michael Morris at Morris Knives.

I was after a small custom file knife last year, and after looking around I decided to go with him for reliability and attention to detail. We discussed exactly what I wanted with the blade profile, size and scale colours. Total customisation. No problems, feeling great. I paid 50% up front.

Now, quite frankly, Michael missed the delivery deadline (partly because he was busy winning the 2018 Master of Arms TV show). When I got back in touch with him, he was so apologetic. He waived the other 50% of the fee and got it out of the workshop ASAP. And threw in a mosaic pin. And a red bolster liner. And free postage. The sheath's nice too.

Considering the absolute garbage customer service you get from some custom makers, I'm blown away by the way he went above and beyond. It makes all the difference. And the price (if I'd paid in full) for a custom knife was very reasonable.

Please check him out at http://www.michaelmorrisknives.com

View media item 5961View media item 5963View media item 5962View media item 5964

I bought some knives from Michael Morris a long time ago. It was a great experience dealing with him, he made some nice knives and I wish I'd of kept them.

It's good to know he's still doing it right.

Back