Photos Michael Morris Knives

How about we see some pics of Michael's work in one place. He is definitely one of the better bang for the buck custom knife makers out there.

quhmqNH.jpg

Hi JOL,

I once had a nice Michael Morris Knife (the Pee Wee XL). It was pretty small and beautifully made however, I decided to sell it off as (for me) it was just TOO thick for such a small Bladed knife.
That being said, I won't mind owning some other MM Knife in the future.

HARDBALL

Hi JOL,

I once had a nice Michael Morris Knife (the Pee Wee XL). It was pretty small and beautifully made however, I decided to sell it off as (for me) it was just TOO thick for such a small Bladed knife.
That being said, I won't mind owning some other MM Knife in the future.

HARDBALL
You can always email him and get on his books. His current lead time is 4-6 months I think

Michael is a genuine good guy. last year i had him make me a pee-wee, my co-worker really liked it so I sold it to him what I paid for it. Then I contacted Michael and had him do a Pee Wee and a Hunter-8 as a matched set for me, same date and all with a natural tan sheath both in Burgundy wood. once again he came through for me at the same time he was pre pairing for the blade show. Good guy ,good product at a good price. every time some one in the fixed blade forums asks for a hard use fixed blade I always throw out Michaels name----after all they ain't no sissy knives
thanks for listening, Troy

Nice collection JOL. So tell me, are any of the (especially) smaller knives on the "thinner" side ? My "Pee Wee XL" was just TOO thick for such a short blade.

HARDBALL

Nice collection JOL. So tell me, are any of the (especially) smaller knives on the "thinner" side ? My "Pee Wee XL" was just TOO thick for such a short blade.

HARDBALL
The friction folders I consider pretty thin probably not much wider than most slipjoints.

Back