• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Michael Presnell Puukko and Leuku set

Corvus Corax

Gold Member
Price includes USPS shipping/insurance. Payment via Zelle, USPS Money Order, or discreet (no notes) PayPal F&F (or buyers pays G&S fee). US Only. First person to leave a “I’ll take it” in the comments and sends me a follow up PM gets first dibs! Please click the link for photos. I do reserve the right to sell, or not to sell, to whomever I choose. Thanks!

MP Puuko & Leuku. Custom Michael Presnell puuko and leuku set. Birch bark handles with brass hardware, 52100 steel, traditional brown leather sheaths. Leuku blade is 8.5 inches and puukko blade is 4 inches. Pair has been lightly used and sharpened. Few light scuffs on sheaths. Ferro rod marks on puukko spine. Leuku edge has a small dead spot on one side of the tip. $550 shipped OBO for the pair. Will consider splitting them up but offers for the pair get priority.

Back