• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Micro Mecha knives with mini leather static cord sheaths (photo update)

Mecha

Titanium Bladesmith
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Are you tired of that old Opinel or SAK? Do you yearn to carry a fixed blade knife without looking like you were Rambo for Halloween and forgot to take off part of your costume?

Then look no further than the micro Mecha knife, tiny titanium fixed blade. These little knives have all the features of a big Mecha machete or large knife: forged, heat-treated Grade 38 titanium alloy, with pronounced distal taper and even a ridged spine! The leather grip wrap can be removed and replaced continuously with whatever strikes your fancy, from your favorite old shoelaces, to emergency cordage for impromptu outdoor trials (grips are just a hair over 2"). If a buyer thinks the leather is too fat, I can re-wrap the one they want in fine deerskin.

Retaining their heat-treatment colors and hard, slick oxidized ti coating, these little nuked knives are good for everyday pocket knife cutting tasks, as well as emergency sandwich slicing and scraping old gaskets.

The elkskin-covered micro static line sheath, made by Ms. Oye, can be tucked under a belt or into a coin pocket to always have your knife on-hand.

Christmas is coming, so get a head start by picking up possibly the most amazing stocking stuffer in all of human history!

Price: $145 each, shipped to USA (overseas responsible for any weird extra charges)
Paypal: KLSAMEE@yahoo.com

From top to bottom:
-Straight [sold]
-Fat [gone]
-Curved [sold]
-Short [sold]

6Cqvy0A.jpg

zgd1X0C.jpg

From left to right:
-short
-curved
-fat
-straight

hvNJrRB.jpg

From left to right, unsheathed:
-short
-curved
-fat

Fv9bxze.jpg

SPECS:

STRAIGHT: Oal just under 5.5"
FAT: Oal just under 5.25"
CURVED: OAL just over 5.25"
SHORT: OAL 5"

SHEATHS: black elkskin over peeled cow, nylon cord, made by Ms. Oye

Pbwr90q.jpg

Thanks for looking, and happy Halloween everyone.

Last edited:
Very interesting and unique pieces Mecha , looks like they would work great out there in the field and the sheath is outstanding .

Very interesting and unique pieces Mecha , looks like they would work great out there in the field and the sheath is outstanding .

Thanks ONeill. It's about as small as I could make one in that style. Maybe the extra thick leather lace wraps were a bit overboard. :D Ms. Oye appreciates the sheath compliments.

Last edited:
Curved blade has been claimed also.

Fat and Short remain.

I have the larger version of this....

Don't hesitate, just buy one! You won't regret it for a second......

I love mine, use it just about every day

Thank you Lorien and onthebeach! :]

The only one left is SHORT which is funny because I secretly liked it the best and it is the most closely-shaped to the accurate Mecha knife.

I will take the short if its still available.

If that was you who sent the mysterious Paypal, then it's yours. And thanks much!

Indeed, and it is now received and appreciated in all its beauty. Thanks.

Back