• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech 1995 Original CFO I, with Pictures

1995 CFO, it's the original version. This knife is serial# 323 of only 400 CFO. The CFO was only made for 3 months in 1995, so it’s very rare & collectable. This one was made is 4/95.

Its in Near Mint / Excellent Condition! It’s never been used. It does show some firing marks on the blade. The handle does have some light scuffing & few light scratches. A tiny chip near the base, you can barely see it. But it still looks great. Some of the pictures show some random "white dots" on the blade and other parts of the knife, those are from the flash, the random white dots are not on the blade or the knife. Operates 100% Perfect, like New. Overall, its a very rare & important part of Mircotech knife history that is in beautiful & excellent condition. Comes with padded case. No box or paperwork.

This CFO is now SOLD, pending funds

Thanks Mike,
Please PM me or e-mail me at: Mike280z@yahoo.com

DaddyBarlow,
Great doing Buisness with you and yours!!! The knife is exactly as addvertised and looks great next to its Brother/Twin.
Thanks for your honerable transaction.
Fastfreddy!!!

Thanks Fastfreddy!!!

Fastfreddy is great to deal with! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks again Fastfreddy! :)

DaddyBarlow

Back