• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Autos Including Some OLDIES

Can you answer my question?

Sorry. I THINK you're talking about the little UTX-70 which was one of the first to go.

If not, email me with the knife description so I have a more clear idea of which one you're interested in. Thanks for your patience.

My mini-socom elite arrived yesterday in BETTER condition than advertised... :)
Thank you, maven of Sebenza wielding Sesame Street puppets!!!

Responded - but havn't heard back from my last e-mail. Would take the rayskin and Blue as offered in your last e-mail and the Amphibian. Let me know if you have trouble with my e-mail. Have paypal set up.

Thanks for your time,

Ted

tbotner@murphyoilcorp.com

Responded - but havn't heard back from my last e-mail. Would take the rayskin and Blue as offered in your last e-mail and the Amphibian. Let me know if you have trouble with my e-mail. Have paypal set up.

Thanks for your time,

Ted

tbotner@murphyoilcorp.com

Yup. I think there's email trouble. Thanks for posting again.

I emailed you back stating that I wasn't willing to lower the price on the Amphibian because it was such a spectacular knife and I'd rather keep it than lower the price.

I'll lower the price on the LUDT by $15 if you're willing to give me a break and accept cheap/slow shipping if you just want that LUDT.
I'll lower the price on the LUDT by $15 and still ship Priority if you're still willing to take both with full-price on the Amphibian.

You can paypal me and I'll get them out after Xmas or try to Private Message me since there seems to be some email trouble.

Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for following up on this.:thumbup:

Thanks for posting - sorry for the problems. Will take both LUDT's (blue and Rayskin) and the Amphibian as you priced in your earlier e-mail. Slow shipping fine. Will send funds via paypal, but need your paypal e-mail address to designate(bigbore???).

Sending another e-mail, maybe it will get through.

Thanks again,

Ted

BTT.

Come on you band-aid-covered bastards; spend that check Grandpa sent you for Christmas!

Received the little darlings when I got back into town. I will take good care of them but they are too nice to stay locked up in a dark safe all the time. Thanks for the fast shipping.

Take care,

Ted

Price lowered on the customized SOCOM Elite. I must be nuts, but I just ordered a custom knife and now I have to pay for it soon!

Back