• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech, Benchmade, Pro-Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_P_C

Gold Member
Some goodness ready for new homes.

Let me know of any questions, had to keep pictures light to fit all items on one thread. Msg me if you want more pics of any of the items, happy to oblige.

First “I’ll take X” gets it, buyer is responsible for knowing and following all local laws.

No trade interest at this time.

-Rex

Microtech 122-4 Ultratech D/E M390

LNIB Ultratech double edge M390 blade. Black with silver hardware. Never carried, fires hard, doesn’t rattle in the closed position and doesnt spring "ping" when deployed.

Comes with correct box and all original included paperwork, bags, etc.

$SOLD shipped, PayPal G&S only

Benchmade 5270BK Mini-Presidio Ultra

Excellent condition, lightly carried. Never sharpened. Fires strong. Clip is only part that shows any wear, will include a new spare.

Blade favors clip side, easily centered by either buyer or Benchmade.

$Withdrawn shipped, PayPal G&S only

VaHFvSF.jpg

DpGegDX.jpg

4fZM9vi.jpg

Kp5q7jO.jpg

OVqN6fy.jpg

Benchmade 3321 Pagan

Second owner, bought here. Light use by first owner, no use by me. When I say light use, the blade was still oiled from Benchmade when I received it.

Fires hard. Blade looks new, no notable wear from carrying with exception of some very light marks on the pocket clip and some anno dots on edges of body.

I prefer this model over the Infidel, but just one guy’s opinion.

This thing is a beast. Knife only.

Pro-Tech Whiskers BR1.21

Pro-Tech BR-1.21 Magic "Whiskers" design with carbon fiber inlay. Picked up here, light use by first owner, no use by me. No notable marks/wear on blade or scales.

These things are super cool.

Pro-Tech 721 Tactical Godson

Used Pro-Tech Godson. It is in great overall condition with some typical carry marks and wear. The blade has not been used much, still retains the factory edge and is still sharp. Fires hard like all Pro-Techs and locks up solid. Well centered when closed.

Pro-Tech 1725 The DON

Bought here, never used or carried by either of us. Original buyer bought from PT at a knife show.

Thing is beautiful with its 3D engraved pattern solid aluminum handle, milled concentrically from the blade pivot. Just never made it into the rotation, passing onto someone who will hopefully use it.

Other BF.com sales threads for this winter blowout:
Gadgets & Gear
Folders
Fixed Blades

Last edited:
Dang! Can't step away for a minute. Been waiting for 1 to pop up again. Oh well . . . got enough knives coming in already.

2nds on the Whiskers.

Last edited:
I am interested in the Don if you are willing to sell at $150. If so, send me an e-mail at kpkaput33 at gmail.com (I don't have PM ability)

I'm interested in the Pagan. Can you send me an email at m.schuchman44 at comcast dot net? Thanks!

Prices dropped again, need room in the gear closet.

-Rex

I’m interested in both protech if we can work a package deal. Please contact me at tobyandetta at yahoo dot com.

5270 is all that’s left, another price drop to get it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back