• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech credit card knife

The payment to upgrade my account to allow for messaging has been made. Just waiting on approval. Thanks you SharpSense. I do appreciate that. For what it's worth, he and I don't know each other personally. Just happen to be in a really cool group on FB that blade enthusiasts would love. And it's by invitation, people are heavily vetted. He shared this post in the group and it's how I found it.

I got an infraction for helping to notify him that he paid money to the wrong person. Weird as shit...
Oh man that sucks. I was at the mercy of being a new account, once I was off work and able to set it up, he already sold it. Tough because I understand the sellers perspective -- not wanting to deal with a tire kicker (and a brand new account doesn't exactly validate a reputation šŸ¤£). But man I definitely wasn't kicking tires!

Back