• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MICROTECH Halo 5 V OTF Automatic Drop Point Knife (Satin SER) 151-5

Microtech Halo 5 V OTF Automatic Drop Point Knife (Satin SER) 151-5

From my display, fired and handled, never cut anything.

DESCRIPTION
This Halo V knife has a satin finished clip point blade with a plain/serrated cutting edge. The 6061-T6 aluminum frame and charging handle are black anodized and the hardware is bead blasted.

The Microtech Halo V knives are big, powerful, and look great. The biggest difference between the Halo V series and the previous models is the size. At almost 11" the Halo V is a big knife with a big blade. In addition to being long, the blade is extremely thick. To ensure the best blade/handle ratio the tips on these knives come right up to the top of the handle, so don't drag your finger across the blade's exit point! The action on these is fast, they hit hard, and the lock-up is excellent.

SPECIFICATIONS
  • Overall Length: 10.75"
  • Blade Length: 4.60"
  • Blade Material: ATS-34
  • Blade Style/Finish: Drop Point, Satin Finish, Combo Edge
  • Handle Length: 6.15"
  • Handle Thickness: 0.495"
  • Handle Material: Aluminum
  • Handle Color: Black
  • Weight: 5.15 oz.
  • Knife Type: Single-Action OTF Automatic
  • Opener: Push Button
  • Brand: Microtech
  • Model: 151-5
  • Country of Origin: USA
  • Best Use: Tactical

IMG_0794.jpg IMG_0795.jpg IMG_0785.jpg IMG_0786.jpg IMG_0788.jpg IMG_0790.jpg IMG_0791.jpg IMG_0792.jpg

Paid $520<<<>>>NOW $$475

Let me know if you have questions!

Payment may be made to PayPal (jsr@seoadvantage.com).

Domestic US shipping is included in the price of the knife.

Thanks for looking!
stone

I emailed you and didn't hear back..do you have the original box and sheath with this or is it knife only?

No box but I can include a mag carrier that works perfectly for the knife:

IMG_1269.JPG IMG_1270.JPG

Willing to take $350. Saying this it would be a duty knife carried in the field if you would be ok with that.

Back