• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech LCC D/A like new

Hey all, here is one of my EDC knives that has to go :(

I recently received this back from Microtech's warranty shop which replaced the washers & fixed the lock-up which I never really liked until I got it back. Rock solid lock-up & very sharp....thanks to the warranty shop. I have a bunch of pictures of this knife if you need me to send them to you. The files are big though......... I tried sharpening up the spine a little bit for stabbing through cardboard boxes & while it is kinda sharp on the spine....about 1/2 inch of it, it needs touching up. My sharpening skills are not too good.

Well, Carbon Fiber scales & a 20CV part serrated blade. Made 01/2003
$180 shipped Priority Mail

You can see the pictures of it is this thread:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3015772#post3015772

shipping on ly in the USA & I do not accept Pay-Pal...only Postal Money Orders. Thank you for looking!

Price drop.......... check it out & let me know.

I have in my other posts with my other knives for sale that I would like to trade this or my other knives for a knife with the ZDP-189 blade.
If you have a knife with this blade & the knife is NEW IN BOX, please let me know & maybe we could work something out.

could you send me an email? It won't let me send you a message. I have a possible trade for you.
(bryan.dame@email.cleveland.edu)

Back