Recommendation? Microtech OTF Replacement parts

hello everyone i am new here.
i have two michotech knives an time to time i am having problems with them,mostly those tiny springs,they are called "Conical Spring Extertion Coil Replacement for Microtech OTF"
can anyone help me with that?any advice or anything
thanks )))) stay safe)))

Post pics of what you need. You'll need to host then on a image hosting platform like imgur or flikr or whatever, then link here.

Every 6 months or so I have to take my Ultratech apart and clean due failure to fire. I know the springs are easy to lose and despite being careful they disappear anyway. Last year I lost the spring under the button, it works fine without it. I looked high and low and could not find a replacement. A week ago I lost a spring from one of the gates. It was in my office on clean tile floor and despite great effort, magnets etc... it is gone. I found a replacement possibility, if they work I will try to post source. Send message if I forget. I feel your pain.

Every 6 months or so I have to take my Ultratech apart and clean due failure to fire. I know the springs are easy to lose and despite being careful they disappear anyway. Last year I lost the spring under the button, it works fine without it. I looked high and low and could not find a replacement. A week ago I lost a spring from one of the gates. It was in my office on clean tile floor and despite great effort, magnets etc... it is gone. I found a replacement possibility, if they work I will try to post source. Send message if I forget. I feel your pain.
thank you very much. I appreciate that

I have said this many times on other forums:
The screws on modern knives are there specifically to allow unskilled workers to ASSEMBLE the knife.
They aren't put there for you to disassemble the knives, and they don't need to be disassembled to be "cleaned."

my one also have a problem with screws getting loose by themselves. it has the three dot screws what if i change them on triangle ones.did you ever had such problem?

jut reminding to send the source where you find parts.thank you

my one also have a problem with screws getting loose by themselves. it has the three dot screws what if i change them on triangle ones.did you ever had such problem?
The drive style doesn't matter, but Microtech screws should always be finger tight and loctited.

The drive style doesn't matter, but Microtech screws should always be finger tight and loctited.
On my combat troodon they stay well and also on other ultratech,but they have triangle screws.one with three hole screw has problem ,it needs tightening every day and i was thinking to change them to triangle screws.

Here is what I purchased. Set to arrive 1/2/22 from China. https://www.wish.com/product/otf-di...6409f99e49d3b?hide_login_modal=true&share=web My confidence level in these being correct isn't real high but for $5 - I'll take a chance. Search OTF Disassembled Microtech Ultratech UTX85 spring Disassembled Ultratech Knives Parts & Accessories. These are looking larger than originals - we'll see. I tried stopping by a watch shop - no luck from any source yet - we'll see and I'll post if they are good or not.

Unfortunately these will not work on a Ultratech. They are too long and won't allow the gate to lay flat. I've cut one down and it might be made to work. I've got something else wrong as well that is causing some binding and just don't have time to work on it today. Don't order these.

try this MEASURE the springs..
outside diameter,inside diameter,length.. that is the only way you will find any replacement parts..
use calipers not a ruler.. see im a good helper...

FYI - I fortunately found the spring for the gate after almost two years. (it was under my large desk). I never was able to find a suitable replacement.

Back