• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech S/E Troodon

Microtech Troodon for sale. Black tactical version single-edge with serrations. Purchased second-hand, however I do have the original receipt. Knife is in good condition, very close to mint. Blade is perfect - never used, never sharpened. Because it is the black tactical version, the black trigger has ever so slight rub marks on the edge. The pocket clip also shows tiny rub marks on the bottom edge. I should be able to put up some pictures tomorrow.

Comes with box, all original paperwork including receipt, and sheath.

Asking $300.00 $290 shipped (CONUS Only), No paypal fees!

Thanks!

~Brian

Hmm, can't send you a PM or e-mail you...

Can you send pictures to: USMCsilver @ truvista . net

No spaces, obviously.

The PM feature is disabled for non-paying members...That's why you were having trouble.

I don't have access to a camera right now (other than my Cell Phone, and it kinda stinks :rolleyes: ). I should have my camera back tomorrow however, and I'll send some pictures out then, as well as posting them in this thread.

By the way, the knife has a manufacturing date of 11/06, serial number 01328.

Thanks!

Here are some pictures of the knife. Unfortunately I think my camera is on the fritz, so picture quality isn't that great. They do make the rub marks visible, however.

~Brian

Attachments

• Troodon (2).JPG
    Troodon (2).JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Troodon (4).JPG
    Troodon (4).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Troodon (6).JPG
    Troodon (6).JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Troodon (9).JPG
    Troodon (9).JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 271
  • Troodon (10).JPG
    Troodon (10).JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 145
One more picture of trigger...

Attachments

• Troodon (11).JPG
    Troodon (11).JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 84
please email me at mikjk.mikjk at gmail.com. offer to present to you. :)

Hey guys,

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back with ya'll. This thread fell off my rader, and I wasn't reminded of it until kgeorge sent me a PM...

The Troodon is still availible and while a trade is semi-pending with Kgeorge, I will still entertain any other offers.

Currently I really am in need of cash, so any trades offered would preferably be of an item + cash.

Thanks!

Back