• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech, Strider 3V, RBK, ZT 0562blk

Status
Not open for further replies.

luethge

Platinum Member
IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg IMG_5557.jpg IMG_5558.jpg IMG_5559.jpg
IMG_5560.jpg
four for sale. Each knife has seen light use (besides the ZT). Prices are through PayPay goods / services, inclusive of shipping / fees.

***Knives have oil on the blades in pictures (especially the SNG).

SOLD Strider SNG Monkey Edge 3V $615.00 Knife has been sharpened by pervious owner on a wicked edge. There are marks on the blade from W/E clamps. there are snail trails, key rubs, smudges and carry marks. Knife has been carried for a couple months edc (not often used to cut anything). Knife can be flicked open, slight lock stick, solid lock up with no play in any direction. This SNG is about 40% broken in. Lock up is early. Will include Monkey edge swag.. microfiber cloth, rubber band, sticker, owners manual.

SOLD Microtech Socom elite Signature / apocalyptic $235.00 Knife has been a daily carry, light user. Knife was recently sent into the Microtech SPA for a new lock face and sharpening. Action is excellent, snaps open, drops shut - NO PLAY. There are a few scratches and a couple marks on the handle. I feel the balance on this version is better than the regular socom (not as blade heavy, balances perfectly). The knife will include its original box and a microtech patch. Great knife. Ready to go.

SOLD RBK PIG "Red Blade Knives" $200.00 OBO Knife has seen light use. I bought this to see what one of these was like (took a few years to find). This knife has a .25 stock on the S30V blade. The knife has the "Griz" grind. The knife can actually cut, well. The lock up is solid about 30%. NO PLAY. Kind of a functional novelty (imagine a folding Busse).

SOLD ZT 0562 BLK $175.00 Knife has seen no use. Knife has been handled a few times (I bought this as a spare to my edc, excellent knife). There are a couple specs of paint missing on the clip. The edge is factory and has not cut anything I recall. The knife has typical 562 action, Crisp, solid lockup, no play. The Steel is 20cv on this one.

Not looking for trades.

Please understand your local and state laws.

Pm with questions or for more pics.

CONUS Only (Canada is not out of range if buyer pays fees / shipping)

THANK YOU BLADE FORUMS!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back