• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech x2 (Thread locked. Available until marked sold. PM/contact info posted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, email or call.

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel: (77 three) 25 five - 044 four

pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "texted you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy via text, email or PM.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, please CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, if and ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about Terms & Conditions. If you are not physically in the US or your PayPal account is based outside of USA, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMMITTING TO BUY.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down.
Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Microtech Ultratech, 123-11

52130896122_82d19d7bc7_b.jpg

52132157609_b40e770102_b.jpg

Please click HERE to view additional pics.

Ultratech tanto with stonewashed, partially serrated blade. Just about indistinguishable from new. Manufactured late last year, 9/2021. Originally purchased from Castle Gate Knife and Tool in Sedalia, Colorado for $355 + tax. M390 blade has original MT factory edge and is without any nicks, chips or rolls. The only "imperfections" anywhere that I can see after examining the knife with 4x magnifier are a couple of "trails" on the white talon logo. They are only noticeable if the knife is held at just the right angle in just the right light. Otherwise, I see no other signs of use or carry. Even the pocket clip looks brand new. Every proprietary screw is immaculate. The one spot that's typically a little dirty, is the thumb slide, even with mild use. And that's clean as a whistle. I've been lucky to come across some Ultratechs lately with really good action and this one is no exception. Don't know if MT dialed in the action or what, but this one has just the right amount of tension. Not too stiff but not sloppy loose either. Excellent positive deploying and retracting. Comes with original MT box, 2021 OTF Product Manual and baggie. I found only two retailers with this exact configuration in stock.....for almost $320, and that's before taxes.

Overall Length: 8.5"
Blade Length: 3.4"
Weight: 3.6 oz

Reposted

2. Microtech LUDT, 135-10 RD

52132327003_36dd46c53e_b.jpg

52131975248_c319a1d420_b.jpg

Please click HERE to view additional pics.

LUDT with stonewashed finish M390 blade and red anodized aluminum handles. Just as with almost all Microtechs, these are always sold out. Manufactured 4/2020. Never used, carried or sharpened. Knife is in the same condition as the day it left MT. Real nice smooth action. Still has that "new stiffness". Comes with original box, Product Manual, registration card and baggie. RAEVN

Overall Length: 8"
Blade Length: 3.4"
Weight: 3.6 oz

SOLD, thank you (again) X Xylopher and as always thank Blade Forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back