Midget Boxes?

Just got a LW Chaparral, my first "little big knife" Spyderco, and it came in a box about 1/2 the size of what I thought was normal. Not worried about authenticity since I bought from a supporting dealer but just curious do the small knives all come in small boxes?

Before this the Native was the shortest blade length I have ever bought from Spyderco and it comes in a standard size box.

Just got a LW Chaparral, my first "little big knife" Spyderco, and it came in a box about 1/2 the size of what I thought was normal. Not worried about authenticity since I bought from a supporting dealer but just curious do the small knives all come in small boxes?

Before this the Native was the shortest blade length I have ever bought from Spyderco and it comes in a standard size box.
Yup! Great knife and choice, btw.

I almost titled it "longitudinally challenged" boxes...really liking the knife so far, it's small (for me) but VERY well made. I don't think I can find any F&F issues, everything fits perfectly together, it's a strong spring but not crazy (like a CS triad lock). I'm going to try it for a few days in EDC (I work in an office and live a boring suburban life so "hard use" knives I own because I want to not need to) and if it doesn't work out it will go to the Exchange...looking good so far though!

Back