Might not get my Olight i1R 2

Hickory n steel

Gold Member
I got an alert today that the Olight i1R 2 I ordered from BladeHQ had been delivered this morning to the post office and was in a parcel locker ready for pick-up.
Checked my Po box and there was no locker key to be found.

Turns out the key was put in someone else's box, they checked the log and the key that should have been in my box was in the locker and my package gone.

In my small town people are pretty good about returning things so I expect it'll be returned and I'll have it tomorrow or the next day, but I can't help but worry that they might open my package and keep it.

If not I don't know what could be done, but thankfully it was only $20 if It's not returned.

Well I got an alert for another package that was supposedly delivered at the same time which of course I also didn't get.

Now that just sucks. Hopefully you'll get your stuff back.
Thanks.
I sure hope they get returned.

I've been having some bad luck lately.

I lost a knife last week, then this happened, and I just got a message from an eBay seller telling me they have to refund me because they actually misplaced the knife I scored off of them.
I'm getting refunded so it's fine, but I wanted that knife.
Now I gotta get one of the others that are listed for more or wait till the seller finds it and contacts me.

Maybe there is hope for us yet!
I hope so, but you gotta remember I live in a small rural town where most people each other's names.

If you love in a bigger city you may not get lucky enough to have your packages returned unopened.

Back