Mike Coughlin O-1 user

Well here's a little user I did out of O-1. 7- 3/4" OAL and 3-1/2" blade. I have to say I like how this O-1 sharpens up. I got s#@% again from my wife for the bald spot on my arm. Handle is black linen micarta.
Mike Coughlin

Very nice :thumbup: I really like the shape & 01 is very good steel.
Only 1 bald spot? Yeah my wife always shakes her head :D

Nice Knife guy, O-1 has allways been good to me in the edge holding department :thumbup:

LOL next time the better half frowns over the hair, offer to do a little testing on her.... but be prepaired to resharpen often, knife makers wives are all tough......... :foot:

:D A good friend of mine's wife cut him off, after seeing the bald patches on his arm. Said he wasn't "Gettin any" until he grew himself a new crop of arm hair. :D

Nice knife. I really like the shape and style of this one.

Very nice knife Mike i use a lot of O-1 it takes and holds a great edge. :thumbup:I'm new here this is my first post there are so many topics i had to start someware. Bob

Thanks guys! :D The opinions I hear on this forum are the ones I respect the most :thumbup:
Mike

Great looking Blade Mike !! :thumbup: For what it's worth,my left arm is devoid of all hair.I'm not real ambedextrious so my right arm hair is half gone with some still healing cuts---just kidding about the cuts. :D BTW , Blk. Linen is one of my favorite scale materials , especially when it's on as nice a Blade as yours.

Back