• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mike Payne and Chief- Top of the Line Service

I recently bought a Microtech LCC/MA from Mike Payne and an LCC/DA from Chief. Both provided outstanding service.
This was my irst deal with John Ferguson aka "Chief". I was impresed. After several emails and being on the waiting list for the LCC/DA for months, Chief came through despite some dificulties on my part. Thanks Chief!
Having dealt with Mike Payne before I knew to expect great service. I always enjoy dealing with Mike and will continue to do so.
Thanks again Mike!
The personal attention and high level of customer service you get from these guys is what makes being a member of the forums worth while. I only wish they carried more knives.

Thanks again guys and Happy Holidays!!

Nick

------------------
Arguing with a GRUNT is like wrestling with a pig. Everyone gets dirty and the little pig loves it.

The reason the U.S. Army is so successful in combat is that war is chaos; and the Army practices chaos on a daily basis

nick....i cant speak for chief but i know mike carries several lines of knives and have spent many hours at his kitchen table looking at chris reeve products, busse basic and combat grade products, other microtechs, and many others....you might want to email him to see what he is carrying right now...he carries more than just the microtech line...feverdoc

SSgt Nick,

Thanks for the kind words and more importantly thanks for your dedicated service to our country. Hope you are having fun at NCO Academy!

Sincerely,
John

Thanks for the kind words also Nick. It is always a pleasure and privilege to do business with those who serve in our Nation's military.

*And yeah...Like FeverDoc said.....I have a lot more blades over here than just what is on the site..just tough to get them all listed with the day job thing!

------------------
Knives & Things
Mike Payne

Back