Mildly giddy about the new Benchmade 15700 Flyway...

I'm really excited about these as well, we do a lot of fishing out here, excited to add one of these to the kit.

I love the sleek lines on this thing. The perfect knife to keep scary sharp for scary sharp duties. It's like a scalpel.

Ok, so well after this thread was started, so am guessing this wee knife isn't that popular.

Unfortunately, I'm not a Benchmade fan at all, never have been especially after what they did to Lone Wolf.

Nevertheless, this Flyway fixed blade, to me at least, is a lovely thing to look at, and to work with.

After ordering it, my delight was soon doused by realising their sheath was/is an utter pile o’
:poo:

Spending some time shaking with anger over the keyboard, I discovered Armatus in USA (I live in lill ol' England across the pond). Their rep seemed very good, and just this morning, their kydex sheath plopped onto the doormat.

Best bit of kydex forming I’ve seen, top notch.

Armatus 02.jpg

Here is what Benchmade offered……..I did ask the retailer to check all their others, and, all the same - too loose, too easy to fall out. Complete and total shame upon you, Benchmade…....daylight freakin robbery for this cheap attempt...

BM Flyway sheath .jpg

Ok, so well after this thread was started, so am guessing this wee knife isn't that popular.

Unfortunately, I'm not a Benchmade fan at all, never have been especially after what they did to Lone Wolf.

Nevertheless, this Flyway fixed blade, to me at least, is a lovely thing to look at, and to work with.

After ordering it, my delight was soon doused by realising their sheath was/is an utter pile o’
:poo:

Spending some time shaking with anger over the keyboard, I discovered Armatus in USA (I live in lill ol' England across the pond). Their rep seemed very good, and just this morning, their kydex sheath plopped onto the doormat.

Best bit of kydex forming I’ve seen, top notch.

View attachment 2373906

Here is what Benchmade offered……..I did ask the retailer to check all their others, and, all the same - too loose, too easy to fall out. Complete and total shame upon you, Benchmade…....daylight freakin robbery for this cheap attempt...

View attachment 2373907
"Shaking with anger" LMAOOOOO

:rolleyes:

Reactions: DMG
This knife looks like it would be the perfect candidate for Magnacut. Same with the Meatcrafter.

Back