Military pics outside, in use, or just looking bada$$.

Gizler00

Gold Member
Well I have come full circle and back to wanting a military again. After owning my first one a few months back, I was sure that it was a great knife, it just did not see any use by me. For some strange reason I have been going crazy over the fact that I mo longer own one and realize that I NEED one in my rotation. Thanks to a forum member I am getting a , new to me, franken military. It's got a DLC coated s30v with gray Cruwear scales.

Needless to say, I have been driving my self crazy with military threads, YouTube videos, and pictures. So I figure why not start another military picture thread.

I really want to see some pictures of them with some hard use under their belt, or just a seasoned eDC user. Heck I just want to see them all!!

I will be sure to post some pictures ofine tomorrow when it arrives.

Thanks guys

The Fluted titanium is such a different animal than the Titanium. You really need to fondle 'em both. I like both anyway!

Congrats mark.
I have owned a few mili.
The only thing I will say is grab a low rider and tap it for tip up. That was the only thing I hated about it. A few minutes doing that and it is so sweet.
I hope that some day they put the compression lock on it!

M4 Military, STR low rider clip, convexed and with some patina. Not a hard user, but it sees regular food prep.

M390:

S90V:

Last edited:
My daily carry.

wva4uw.jpg

Handles a steady diet of stone dust/sand/dirt/mud at work just fine. Just a flushing with hot water makes it open silky smooth again.

2aj2y53.jpg

Enjoy using your Military! :D:cool:

Congrats mark.
I have owned a few mili.
The only thing I will say is grab a low rider and tap it for tip up. That was the only thing I hated about it. A few minutes doing that and it is so sweet.
I hope that some day they put the compression lock on it!

Thanks Matt. I found myself really missing my old Military. I really do not mind the Tip up only option either. I find that it makes the knife very easy to deploy. The lowrider clip and Standoffs are on my list though.

The Fluted titanium is such a different animal than the Titanium. You really need to fondle 'em both. I like both anyway!
I need to get my hands on one.

M4 Military, STR low rider clip, convexed and with some patina. Not a hard user, but it sees regular food prep.

M390:

S90V:

Very nice! I need to acquire more of these.

My daily carry.

wva4uw.jpg

Handles a steady diet of stone dust/sand/dirt/mud at work just fine. Just a flushing with hot water makes it open silky smooth again.

2aj2y53.jpg

Enjoy using your Military! :D:cool:

Love the pictures.

Great picture.

It arrived very fast! Had the seb do the honors.

Some fat hand shots.

Had some old tires sitting around in the shop just waiting to be turned into tire swings!! What better tool to get started with than the military!!

I cant believe how much I have missed this knife! Now I Desperately need to get a cruwear!!!

I traded my camo / black away in part for a sebenza and I quickly got a plain Jane black & satin Millie. I sent my ti away for some custom work so I posted here to remind me to post some pics when I get it back

Back