• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Miller TIG welder trade

First read this thread:

Knives for troops (in Shop Talk)

I'm on my PDA and cannot paste the link.

I have a Miller TIG welder I'm willing to trade for at least 10 knives for our troops. I don't recall the model but I will post the info once I get home. It has everything u need to weld including the bottle and a cart.

The deal is as follows; I will pay for shipping of the knives if you can pay for the shipping on the welder or pick it up. No offer of less than 10 knives will be considered and the most knives offered by this Sunday will get the deal. I will need the knives by July 6 so you would need to have them either finished or close to finished already.

I'm trying to help out amputee troops so please be generous.

Thanks,

Allen

Man I wish I could crank out 10 knives that fast.

That is one heck of an offer, all for a worthy cause :thumbup:

Please Folks, this is for the Bravest of the Brave... and if you have 10 or more you could also get a great TIG!

If you did not sell out at Blade, and can spare 10 or more knives, I can assure you the feeling you get by giving these knives to the troops will be something that money cannot buy. And to top it all off you will have my Miller TIG.

Remember, this is the land of the free because of the BRAVE!

I can scare up 10 knives...shoot me a PM. We'll make it happen.

Back