• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Millit Torrent V2 Damasteel

Pompous

Gold Member
Not interested in trades, the cold hard paypal is what i'm looking for on this. Price is G&S shipped in the US, not interested in international shipping, my apologies.

https://imgur.com/a/5pouapS

Damasteel V2 Torrent. This is a 2nd gen/v2 Millit Torrent in Thor Damasteel. The blade had polished flats that make for what I think is a pretty interesting look. This comes with extra pieces, including a white G10 overlay, and a CF backspacer that is installed currently, with a blue ano backspacer as extra. There is some ano wear on the lock side of the knife in the pockets, as this knife was carried extensively. Blade is sharp but could probably use a touchup, though it still bites if you aren't careful.

Big knock on this knife is the detent is not nearly as strong as I would like. I still found it flipped reliably, but especially against the v3, the detent is noticably light. I did not try to mess with it personally as I was pretty ok with where it was at, but it's something to note.

Looking for $550 on this dude.

Thanks for looking!

Back