• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mini-14 with FACTORY mags

I have a ruger mini-14 SS ranch model. It has been accurized by Accuracy Systems Inc. Jewel trigger, harmonic barrel stabilizer, 11 degree target crown, and a new, M1A-style "dog-ear" front sight. Very nice, professional job and a VERY accurate semi-auto. This package comes with 4 20-round Ruger FACTORY mags and 2 30-round mags (also factory) not the junky after-market crap that never feeds right--if at all. Will throw-in a hard case to boot. This will need to go to a FFL dealer. Price includes shipping and handling. 1200.00. E-mail me for pics. Thanks--Jim USMC

BTTT with a 100.00 price break. Gawd, the mags ALONE are worth HALF what I'm asking!! 1100.00 Jim USMC

i am intersted but not close to that the ban went off those mags are 20.00 now new.

:rolleyes: Hey, I know the ban went off but you SHOW me where you can get 20 dollar 30 round Ruger Factory mags. Please--provide the link! I just got back from an Ohio Gun Collectors Association Mtg and they were STILL sellling at 80.00 per TWENTY round mag. Do you think many of the members of th OGCA were UNAWARE of the sunsetting of the assault weapons ban? Here's the low down--400.00 rifle PLUS 400.00 worth of custom work eaquals 800.00. 6 factory mags at 30 bucks a piece and thats 980.00! I MIGHT be willing to drop down to 1000.00 w/ sh/h paid bu buyer, but in the meantime I'll be waiting for the link to those 20 dollar mags! (Hint) They cost MORE than that NEW in the Regan Administration!! Jim USMC

I tell u what my brother lives in ohio I have been up there 3 times since the ban. open your eyes :eek: hint at the gun show dont get cocky with me i was just making a statement ok. U have any problems with me email me at jimmyhadley@sbcglobal.net

Hey JIMMY, GET OFF MY THREAD! I notice you didn't have an ANSWER to my question? Where are the 20 dollar Ruger Factory Mags?? As for you incoherent statement "open your eyes hint at the gun show" (first of all--have you ever heard of punctuation?) and second--what the heck does that mean?? Where did I just say I SAW the Factory mags for 80 BUCKS A PIECE!! Don't get cocky with you! Watch your step! You might have a platoon of Marines to "play with!" Go find yourself another Mini-14, accurized with 6 factory mags. Your're the one coming onto MY thread and throwing insults around. Get lost. Jim USMC

James Falor said:
Hey JIMMY, GET OFF MY THREAD! I notice you didn't have an ANSWER to my question? Where are the 20 dollar Ruger Factory Mags?? As for you incoherent statement "open your eyes hint at the gun show" (first of all--have you ever heard of punctuation?) and second--what the heck does that mean?? Where did I just say I SAW the Factory mags for 80 BUCKS A PIECE!! Don't get cocky with you! Watch your step! You might have a platoon of Marines to "play with!" Go find yourself another Mini-14, accurized with 6 factory mags. Your're the one coming onto MY thread and throwing insults around. Get lost. Jim USMC
1. you are the idiot who wants 1,000 dollars for a mini-14 (hint)
2. dont threaten me with marines my brother was killed in Iraq (he was a marine)
3. what I was tryin to tell U that they sell for 20.00 at gun shows :D
4. weather or not u have all that money in it! WAKE UP MINI-14'S ARE NOT WORTH 1,000 (HINT)

Listen bud--I don't know if you ever made it past 3rd grade or not but take this HINT: shove-off! Every time you open your mouth (or peck at your keyboard) proof of your ignorance just grows by leaps and bounds! BTW--which brother DIED in Iraq? The one that LIVES in Ohio?? What unit was he with? What was his MOS? Where was he killed? I'll check it out and IF it's true--my condolences. Where's my link to the 20 dollar mags? Why are you even POSTING since you can't buy OR sell without being a gold member. If you want to play games with me come on up to Columbus and we'll dance!! I'm the MARINE WHO'S THREATENING YOU!! Man, did your parents have any kids who LIVED?? Go on to GUNSAMERICA.COM (there's a LINK) and l'll bet you'll find over 100 Mini-14's that are selling-AND being bought--for WELL OVER a Grand!! Besides, if you don't like the price, go find another one will ya? I'll be in-touch with the Mods now--see if we can't keep Gomer here off my thread! You make me ROTFL!! :D

Boker,

It is not wise nor ethical to jump into someone else's thread and haggle prices. Jim knows how much he has invested in his weapon and you don't have the right to hassle him over it. As a Gold Member he can sell here without the aggravation of having a newbie cut him to pieces over his price. If you don't plan on buying it what business is it of yours what he asks for it? Chill out and let the man sell his item in peace.

boker said:
1. you are the idiot who wants 1,000 dollars for a mini-14 (hint)
2. dont threaten me with marines my brother was killed in Iraq (he was a marine)
3. what I was tryin to tell U that they sell for 20.00 at gun shows :D
4. weather or not u have all that money in it! WAKE UP MINI-14'S ARE NOT WORTH 1,000 (HINT)
"boker",
If I see you messing with someone's thread like this again, your time here at BladeForums will come to an end. We don't tolerate this kind of behavior. If you have a problem with someone here at BladeForums, please take it to private email.
---glockman99

I tell u what I will be the bigger man here i will say i am sorry.allright. :) and if there are any other problems u can just email me. Jim

boker said:
I tell u what I will be the bigger man here i will say i am sorry......

:rolleyes:

Here's what I can tell ya about Ruger mags..........right now, 30 round AFTERMARKET mags sell for between $26 and $30 each. Ruger FACTORY 5 round mags sell for $22-$25 each. The last FACTORY Ruger 30 round mags I saw for sale, very few and far between at that, were $105 each and will forever remain at that price, or higher, 'cause they ain't never gonna make anymore.

If, in fact, FACTORY Ruger 30 round mags are $20 each at those gun shows, I would have your brother go to the next several shows and buy EVERY one that he can find..........I'll give him $25 each!!! ;) :)

Guys,

This is a dead issue. Let them man sell his stuff without controversy. :rolleyes:

An Accuracy Systems modified Ruger Mini-14 is a nice pc. I still remember fondly reading an article in GUNS Magazine about their custom work. Expensive, but worth it for those out there that like the Ruger. Factory mags are expensive and ....glances at Collucci's newest avatar..... ummm................. ...........heck, I forgot what I was saying.

Oh well, nice rifle.

EricO

Back