Mini Bear Jaws

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
One of my most loved mini multi tools needs to be retired. I have carried this little "Mini Bear Jaws" tool for years. It is about the same general size as the Leatherman Micra.

Anyone know if these are still available or where to find one? Crossing my fingers in wait.

You can see here where it broke on me at one of the support steel wraps for the pliers.
Whereitbroke.jpg

And here is the complete pic. I loved the pliers on this little jewel. Used them for all kinds of tasks and have missed it since it broke one day. Any help finding another greatly appreciated.
Note: you can also see the break in this pic if you look closely.

MiniBearJaw.jpg

STR said:
One of my most loved mini multi tools needs to be retired. I have carried this little "Mini Bear Jaws" tool for years. It is about the same general size as the Leatherman Micra.

Anyone know if these are still available or where to find one? Crossing my fingers in wait.

You can see here where it broke on me at one of the support steel wraps for the pliers.
Whereitbroke.jpg

And here is the complete pic. I loved the pliers on this little jewel. Used them for all kinds of tasks and have missed it since it broke one day. Any help finding another greatly appreciated.
Note: you can also see the break in this pic if you look closely.

MiniBearJaw.jpg

There is a group of three of them on ebay right now , auction # 7165884956

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42576&item=7165884956&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

There is nothing quite as pleasing to the eye as a well used multi-tool :) Good Luck in your search for a replacement ;)

Back