Mini Bone Collector!

Hey guys! my first post in the benchmade section here...I just got a mini Bone Collector(along with call of duty Ghosts) for my birthday. How do you guys feel about yours? I like mine because its just the right size for my petite hands and the blade isn't "super scary" to co workers.

Good Night guys...video game time :cool:

The min Bone Collector was also my first Benchmade. I have been carrying it for a month now and love it, blade came centered and super sharp. I love everything about it and am already looking for my next Benchmade.

Bought two 15055-1 Mini Bone Collectors (lock-back, green/black G10 scales), one for my father and another for me. It is a great design and good looking "traditional" styled knife. If it included a M390 blade option it would be perfect :).

Last edited:
I don't have a mini bone collector, but its on my watch list. I do have the lockback version that I like. I like the looks, and the G10 is nice. D2 is a great steel and I could use another knife in D2 for sure.

Yeah my favorite part is I didn't need to realign the the secondary bevel geometry. I would definitely recommend this knife.

The Bone Collector mini in green/black G10 was my first Benchmade and remains one of my favorite EDC knives. The scales, blade shape, and steel are all wonderful. I really, really like the scales. It's a bit tough to sharpen, but it holds an edge for a long time. Benchmade does a good job with D2.

I've taken mine on some pretty remote backpacking trips and have really used it hard. It's a permanent part of my collection.

Back