" Mini " EDC folder

Would like some recommendations for a sturdy mini-sized folder that has a solid lock-up. Blade size preferably 2" or less. I was at my local Academy and noticed a MiniBuck which looked nice and only $10. Wanted to know what else is out there. Thanks in advance.

william-henry-b09-scout-folding-knife-13.jpg

WH B09 Scout

Hands down, Three Sisters Forge CCT. Credit Card Tactical. Solid, customizable (by its maker, in a variety of ways), reasonably priced for what it is, and built by one of the nicest knifemakers on the planet. Imho.

Google or Bing it. Watch some vids. Read-up (the research is the fun part), and see more here... http://threesistersforge.com/products/TSF-CCT

Sanrenmu 4058BUC. Fantastic tiny lock back. A few color combinations offered.

Spyderco makes the Dragonfly at 2.25 inches and the Chicago at 2 inches. Either of these will give you enough handle for your hand. The Manbug is nice too.
Kershaw makes the Chive (they also make the Shuffle that has a bottle opener and screw driver) at 2 inches.
CRKT makes the tank build Shrimp that has a glow in the dark back spacer.
Cold Steel makes the uber strong Micro Recon series (you get color choices)

LionSteel Mini Opera

This is mine. Classy, small and D2 tool steel. What else?
:D

Lionsteel%20Mini%20Opera%20Olive.jpg

I have all of the small Spyderco knives, but none of them are as actually useful in hand as the Cold Steel Tuff Lite or Mini Tuff Lite. The full size Tuff Lite may be too big, with a 2.4" blade (2" sharpened length) but if so there is always the previously mentioned mini.

This is my edc, kicked a lot of other mini's out of my pocket including my Manbug:

Sanrenmu G605
SRMG605_zps119b1758.jpg

Kabar mini Dozier is under $20, ultra light, available in many colors. If you want to step up, get a dragonfly 2. I love the forward finger choil on such a small knife. Great design.

I have all of the small Spyderco knives, but none of them are as actually useful in hand as the Cold Steel Tuff Lite or Mini Tuff Lite. The full size Tuff Lite may be too big, with a 2.4" blade (2" sharpened length) but if so there is always the previously mentioned mini.

Greg covers my position 100% here.

Buck mini spitfire. Very low cost lockback and not a bad little knife.

Back