1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Mini Horizon-D

Discussion in 'Reate Knives' started by Landshark99, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Landshark99

Landshark99 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Loving my new Mini Horizon-D Blue
    [​IMG]

RICKSTER and GentFolderGuy like this.
  2. Xander3Zero

Xander3Zero Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Looks awesome. I am considering picking one of these up but I can't decide on which finish I want. I am leaning towards the black milled ti with the gold hardware, but I am unsure if the PVD shows fingerprints easily? I have relatively clammy hands (lol) and I would hate to have such a beautiful knife always showing fingerprints and such.

3. MaxRichards

MaxRichards Knife Collector Platinum Member

Feb 14, 2019
    How does that blade do with fingerprints? It seems like it could either be a magnet for them or invincible to them...

4. GentFolderGuy

GentFolderGuy Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 30, 2018
    I picked this up a couple of days ago. It arrives Friday. I hope I like it!

5. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    Nice choice! I like the Mini D.