1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Recommendation? Mini Recon pocket clip

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by snwbrdr202, May 22, 2019.

1. snwbrdr202

snwbrdr202 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Good morning gents! I have an older discontinued Cold Steel Mini Recon that has been gathering dust in a drawer for a few years. I’m planning on using it for my EDC this summer, but the pocket clip is so damn uncomfortable! Are any of you Cold Steel aficionados aware of a replacement deep pocket carry clip for the Mini Recon? Many thanks in advance.

2. GlockMonkey

GlockMonkey

Sep 8, 2002
    I bought a couple clips from Pops Custom Clips on Etsy and I'm happy with them. I'm pretty sure I've seen another maker, but I can't remember where right now.

3. snwbrdr202

snwbrdr202 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I appreciate you responding brother! I’ll have a look.