• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Miniature bowie

1jaw.jpg

Blade is 2 1/4 inches with a file worked spine, Tim zowada metiorite twist damascus. Guard is thunder forge twist damascus. Handle spacers are reconstructed onyx, nickel and white paper macarta. Handle is a canine tooth from a black bear. Over all length is 4 1/4 inches.

Price is $60.00/(plus shipping)

APPLEBY KNIVES

R.APPLEBY

What a cool little knife R.A....where did ya get the tooth?

Bruz have a bunch of guys at work that go on semi-annual bear hunts so I make offers to trade for all the parts that will be tossed any way

That's a nice little knife Rob, very cool. I hope to see you at Sun. Timonium again this year.

Mr. Appleby:

I received the knife when I got home last night. Wanted to say thankyou for making this great little piece.

My wife thought it was one of the neatest knives I have purchased.

It's my first miniature and I am very happy I was able to secure this from you.

Again, it's a beauty.

If you make more miniatures with the bear teeth as handles, let me know as I'll be very interested in adding more of your work to my collection.

I also appreciate the trust you showed in me by shipping it early.

Brownie

Yes, I would be very interested in your miniatures before you put them up for sale.

Collecting the miniatures with the bears teeth could be my next project.

That little Bowie is just sweet.

Thanks again

Brownie

Back