1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Miscellaneous

Discussion in 'The Gallery' started by Poez, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Poez

Poez

Jul 5, 2010
    Here is the one that I've just finished. Again a blade that I've purchased a number of years back. That one was forged from Arne steel, a Swedish equivalent of O1 as far as I know. The handle is made from a snake bean wood and a bronze on the bolster. I hope you will like it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  2. ncnurseryman

ncnurseryman

Jul 2, 2012
    Nice clean up job on the RH-36. I have the exact same knife. I need to give it some love too. All of your mods look really good.

3. Poez

Poez

Jul 5, 2010
    Here is another RH-36 with a new sheath. I think this sheath looks much better: I've finally found the right white cord and somewhat improved the sheath proportions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Poez

Poez

Jul 5, 2010
    Did not share anything for a while. So here is a knife that I've finished a few weeks ago. The blade is from OKC SP42 knife, some bronze and bocote wood.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Poez

Poez

Jul 5, 2010
    And while at it here is another earlier work with a blade from OKC Freedom Fighter and a walnut root handle:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  6. Poez

Poez

Jul 5, 2010
    Here is another bowie:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Poez

Poez