Mnandi: My latest Obsession

So... I received my first mnandi today. (2015 mnandi with mammoth inlays purchased from LW)

Overall impressions are the beauty of the scales (I love the shape), and the appearance of the knife both opened and closed are amazing. Also, it should be noted that I removed the clip and added the screw in order to show both scales. I was happy I did that because the clip hid some really attractive grains.

One thing about the knife is my having to adjust to it's truly small size and light weight. One handed opening and closing is easy enough even though it's a new nail design. It's so different from my other CRKs (small mammoth, box elder, insingo, and plain Ti-lock), but it's also unique and new. Overall, it's exactly what you would expect quality and design wise from CRK.

I just wanted to add some thoughts from a person who never handled a mnandi.

Happy hunting friends.

Andrew

One soon becomes 10 or 20 or...

31D13564-8EB2-4E95-9A72-8674377FDE4E_zpscpqtwf3v.jpg
EAAAC1B8-1531-473D-AC29-24189C9D4B8D_zpsdton7mf7.jpg
10F545B0-7C36-439E-A0E5-AAF0E84CFEEA_zps7gtv9jsr.jpg

I am really not sure the Mnandi is my style but I was able to handle one today for the first time. I still don't know if it's a keeper but I had to at least try one, right?

Pale Moon Ebony - of the last couple they had on hand I chose the one with the most color contrast. I believe Tim said there were only 20 of these made.

IMG_4319.JPG IMG_4320.JPG

Keep the offers to buy and sell in the exchange

Back