MOD-7 Question

Leviathan Arms

Gold Member
Hello all! Acquired this little MOD-7 (pictured with a solid VJT Kydex) a while back and I absolutely love this knife with the exception of the serrations which I positively despise (personal preference). Was there ever a version of this blade made with no serrations? I'm aware of the Dumpster Mutt and while it's a fantastic knife it's just not quite the same. Any help would be appreciated!
35A05169-34C2-4987-9224-701499531328.jpeg

I can't answer your question but have you thought about modifying this by grinding out the serrations? You would a really cool recurve. You may want to post this over on the Busse group, it gets more views and they are great on with the entire Busse family of knives.

I can't answer your question but have you thought about modifying this by grinding out the serrations? You would a really cool recurve. You may want to post this over on the Busse group, it gets more views and they are great on with the entire Busse family of knives.
I have considered that option but every time I think about it makes me cringe šŸ¤£. I feel like I would be destroying history but I may still do it at some point lol. Good idea on the Busse Forum.

Back