Model-1

Guys and gals,

Ryan M-1. I think that speaks for itself. First, has Green G-10, Second has green anodized liners with black G-10 and new clip design. Third has bluish anodized liners with polish black G-10. Hope u like it.

Liong

*Whimper*

Mean.... mean... mean... just plain mean... :(

*Whimper*

GREAT! Knives!!! :D

A few weeks ago someone was looking for knives with a "pucker factor." I guess that would be those. :eek:

Frankly, those are a few of the ugliest knives that I've seen posted on Bladeforums.

Jeff

Ryan knives are not for everyone. They do have a down right mean look. I do not think they are ugly, but I don't think beautiful describes them either.

Well, maybe its just me, but I would describe them as beautiful.

Look at the grinds, they are smooth, with not errors or blemishes that I can see.
They are also very complex, and there is a LOT of work involved in them. (Just try to make something like that...:eek: )
The handles arent the fastest or easiest things to do either I wouldnt think.

And still, I've never heard anyone say they are lacking, or have any blemishes. ANd to me they look perfect, withotu a single error in them.

And the designs, they are very unique, and eye catching, and would work, effectively, at their intended purpose (seperating flesh).

There may be some I dont like, but the amount of work that goes into one, and how well it would work, I would never question or think down upon.

If thats not beauty, and a work of art, I dont know what is.
Truly enough to make a guy mist up ;) (well... naybe not. lol)

One thing that wasn't mentioned is how HUGE these folders really are. When opened, they come close to 12" long OAL! Very cool, Liong!

--Robert

Satin, Nosamk, 92degrees, KWM, RFrost and Crayola,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to see that others share my feelings on these knives.

Jef,

Ryan knives are not for everyone. Just like some may think it is ugly others would kill to have one because it is beautiful and original.

Liong

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Liong, thanks buddy for sharing those pics. Great lines, great grinds, great knives. However, there should be a law against one guy having 3 Ryans, when the rest of us poor souls can't even find one!:(

Just kidding...Just jealous! But, if you ever tire of any one of those three, drop me a line! ;)

Take care- Frank :cool:

Gorgeous knives and pictures...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

AHHHHHHHH!!!! I want one of these things sooooo bad. Two have popped up on the trade board in the last month, and I didn't have anything the sellers wanted :(

Those are some down right sexy knives, congrats :)

bringin her up with a little addition [La Griffe for size reference].

I apologize for the lighting, it isnt quite correct :eek:

ryanclip.jpg

Back