Model 26 Question

Hello everyone.

first time poster, long time lurker here. My dad gave me a model 26 some years ago. It’s a great knife, but a safe queen. This week I was perusing the Randall Made ordering form as I often do, and noticed something that I had overlooked previously. The website says that the model 26 is not available with finger groves, but alas mine has them. a quick online search provided no results. Does anyone know what year they stopped the ability to order grooves on the 26? Thanks in advance!

From what I’ve seen just because they say they don’t “do it” doesn’t mean they won’t do it.

maybe someone with some influence asked the right person at the right time and got lucky. Maybe it was a dealer request. There are a lot of odd balls out there. Keeps it interesting for sure.

I’d like to see a picture of it.

From what I’ve seen just because they say they don’t “do it” doesn’t mean they won’t do it.

maybe someone with some influence asked the right person at the right time and got lucky. Maybe it was a dealer request. There are a lot of odd balls out there. Keeps it interesting for sure.

I’d like to see a picture of it.
Thanks! I have a picture, but can’t figure out how to load it in here.

You have to use a third party host. Or buy a membership here to post it.

Back