Modern Lambsfoot?

Last year's forum knife made me a big fan of viper knives. From all the companies that make modern traditionals I think viper does the best job. F&F is on point so I'd be very excited to get a lambsfoot from them.

I'd prefer no lanyard hole, but I'm in either way. Also congrats on the future in-law!

Will this project be put on hold now?? Mike mentioned that he has to re-evaluate the early reserve system.

I wonder too I suspect it will have some impact on the whole process of bringing these to market but it read to me to really be about how these new offerings work out with the early reserve system.

This project is on indefinite hold. The last two long-scheduled releases from Maniago have now dropped with a thud. The market is very hesitant and I simply cannot afford more outflow at this time. Also, it seems as if life is going to require more of my time going forward. Thus, once the dust settles everywhere and the visibility improves, I will re-evaluate.

This project is on indefinite hold. The last two long-scheduled releases from Maniago have now dropped with a thud. The market is very hesitant and I simply cannot afford more outflow at this time. Also, it seems as if life is going to require more of my time going forward. Thus, once the dust settles everywhere and the visibility improves, I will re-evaluate.
It probably doesn't make much difference in your decisions, if any, but I would certainly be buying at least two. Keep up the good work and God bless.

Mike,

I was in a long time ago and economy notwithstanding, I am still in and maybe for two.
Thanks for your efforts.

-Mel

Yeah, I think this is a different situation from those other drops. Lambsfoots are pretty hot right now, and nobody is making a high quality one at the moment. I think it’ll be a winner, but I don’t mean to gamble with your money.

It's always a gamble putting down $30-40k for a run of knives. And that cost goes up quite a bit for each component that needs new tooling / design. So, it will be on the Viper Swayback frame if we do it (screws and all).
Understood. Since the Beerlow had less than 50% of the “Sures” that committed, do you think it’s worth the investment this time? A lot say “I’m in,” until fruition hits states side.

Understood. Since the Beerlow had less than 50% of the “Sures” that committed, do you think it’s worth the investment this time? A lot say “I’m in,” until fruition hits states side.
Sorry. Didn’t realize initial post was back in May. Disregard.

Hope everything is OK with you Mike. I agree with Leon ( cudgee cudgee above), sometimes there are more important things than knives :thumbsup:

Sad to hear this is on hold but as others have said family always comes first. Good luck Mike.

Back