Photos 'MODERN' Slipjoints Picture Tread

These are my three slipjoints (top to bottom): Lion Steel Bestman2, Benchmade Proper, and Real Steel Luna Lite. The two gentleman carries are once in a blue moon carries, while the much more modern looking Luna Lite gets used daily for packaging, as the designated kitchen folder (to save the edges of my kitchen knives for food prep).

52155246937_4f45b5d5fe_h.jpg

What a great thread! Beautiful knives! Everyone here has forced my hand🤣 to order more modern slipjoints, back to the office and all. I am light in this category with only 2 LionSteel BnLs (cf & olive wood), but I just ordered a Tactile Rockwall and Viper Hug2 in Blue Matter CF. Will post pics as soon as I receive

Just when I think I have every knife I could ever want. I see a knife like that and I think... OK... maybe just that one and I am done.

That could be the sexiest Boy Scout knife ever made. Love it! What a gorgeous knife.
Right there with you. It’s an illness.

Just when I think I have every knife I could ever want. I see a knife like that and I think... OK... maybe just that one and I am done.
You and me both brother. I have a feeling we’re not the only ones with that same problem tho

Back