• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mods, Regrinds, Cerakote, and Sharpening

Most of the Cerakote work you see has had regrinds completed prior to the Cerakote application.

IMG_20160314_184327-X2.jpg

15%2B-%2B2

15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B3
15%2B-%2B1
15%2B-%2B3
15%2B-%2B2
15%2B-%2B3
15%2B-%2B1
15%2B-%2B2
15%2B-%2B4
15%2B-%2B5

Last edited:
Some Gayle Bradley's I did for a customer in Thailand:

[video=youtube;lBJlBhcHnog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBJlBhcHnog[/video]

I would like to say that I have used Razor Edge Knives sharpening service quite a few times. I can promise you that you WILL NOT find a service that provides a higher level of quality service. Josh is the ultimate professional and knows the importance of true customer service. I have had everything from very expensive blades all the way down to BUDK specials sharpened by Josh. I have had custom modifications performed by Josh. I am 100% completely satisfied with the service I have recieved in every instance. In fact, I tried to pay Josh a little extra on the last blade he serviced because I felt his work was worth more than what he charged. Being the professional that he is, he declined the extra I offered. I simply can not give Razor Edge Knives enough praise. You will not be disappointed!

220 grit regrind and Cerakote in Armor Black and Crimson Red!

IMG_20160304_205921-X2.jpg
IMG_20160314_122313-X2.jpg

Cerakote in Armor Black and mirrored edge
IMG_20160314_154752-X2.jpg

DPX Hest 2.0 reground to 220 grit

IMG_20160304_205727-X2.jpg

IMG_20160309_123630-X2.jpg

Cold Steel Voyager converted to a drop point w/ a 60 grit regrind finish

IMG_20160304_205838-X2.jpg
IMG_20160309_123801-X2.jpg

Para 2 reground to 60 grit
IMG_20160307_235617-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Edited ** Pics above **

Last edited:
Edited ** Pics above **

Last edited:
Your regrind work is phenomenal!
If I can bare to be without my new EDC I have coming. I would dig a mirror finish edge on it. Never had one and certainly dont have the time.
Talk to you soon.

Can you do custom monograms? I have a mini-15 I want to have redone, maybe you might me able to help?

o3LmU8a.jpg

Edited ** Pics above **

Last edited:
I just wanted to say what a great job Josh did on my user knife. Really responsive and quick, just a great job all around. I have a gen 2 Endure that had been hanging around...

spyderco-endura-aus6-seki-city-002.jpg

I began by poilshing the scales to a semi mirror and then sent it off to him to have the blade ground to a full flat grind with a mirror edge, he also ground down the spine of the blade as it was very rough from Spyderco as well as buffing down the scales a bit. He turned my user into a nice desk knife to go with my stainless steel Lamy 2000 fountain pen...

IMG_9016.jpg

IMG_9003.jpg

I just completed a transaction with Josh and cannot recommend his service highly enough. Customer service, communication, professionalism, and turnaround were all excellent. Josh did an amazing job putting a true v-edge on an Emerson of mine, and I could not be happier with his work:

I would not hesitate to recommend Razor Edge Knives to anyone looking for similar service. Thanks again Josh, from a VERY happy customer :thumbup:.

^ Thanks Tom!

Last edited:
I just got two of my knives back from Josh. Both knives were well used and dull. Now, they are SHARP. Josh was great to work with and he got completed the job quickly. Throughout the process, Josh kept in contact.

I recommend Josh 100%, and I will be sending him a few more knives that I need to have re-profiled.

IMG_2139.jpg

Edited ** Pics above **

Last edited:
are you able to do convex sharpening? i looked through the website and didnt see anything. your work looks phenomenal i just dont really have any typically sharpened knives anymore. i do however know people who will be getting in contact about some work very soon

are you able to do convex sharpening? i looked through the website and didnt see anything. your work looks phenomenal i just dont really have any typically sharpened knives anymore. i do however know people who will be getting in contact about some work very soon

Yes I do, just let me know when you fill out the online order form.

Last edited:
Back