Moleskine Cover on the way

Just ordered a medium moleskine cover for myself. gonna use it for the moleskine that I use in college. That way the notebook will last through the hell I will put it through, and i spent enough that I wont lose said notebook.

I will post pics when i get it in

does anyone else have one?

as an after thought......I believe a large briefcase will be in order in the next couple years (hopefully this summer though) And them maybe make a leather holder for a nalgene that i can clip to it to keep it from swinging around (i ride my bike a lot with my current laptop bag on my back, the backpack will make it easier)

Last edited:
can anyone else post pics of theirs and how they keep a pen with it if they do?

i watched the video of how you are "supposed to" keep a pen, but i am wary, are there any better ways?

i watched the video of how you are "supposed to" keep a pen, but i am wary, are there any better ways?

I don't have any pics, but I work with mine clipped to the bottom just like the video. It works great. You just can't use a brick weight pen. I've got a parker jotter and a cross tech three that I clip to the band.

Good luck.

thanks, I think i am actually going to order a "quiver" they will fit around the case and will hold 2 pens, so hopefully that will work

thanks, I think i am actually going to order a "quiver" they will fit around the case and will hold 2 pens, so hopefully that will work

I'd appreciate you posting a few pics and a review of that if you don't mind. I've thought of something similar myself.

I'd appreciate you posting a few pics and a review of that if you don't mind. I've thought of something similar myself.

No problem, I carry 2 shaeffer javelin fountain pens with me every day. So I will post how they fit.

I emailed the company before hand to make sure it would fit and they said that they have had people do it before, but if the elastic starts bending the leather to email him back and he will work with me to make a stabilizer bar thing that he sells for moleskine only use that will fit the cover.

Oh, and i liked my cover so much, I ordered a bible cover as well....it is super nice. Now my goal is to get a briefcase by the end of the year.

it is amazing. I will be posting pictures when I get the Quiver pen holder, which is at my campus mail room...open monday-friday

Just got the quiver pen case in. the fit on the saddlebacke leather Moleskine cover is a little bit snug, but it works great

now, the saddleback stuff is the first high quality leather goods I have ever owned. Well, i am hooked.

here is a picture of the case with the pen case on it

the pens are Sheaffer Javelin fountain pens (i wish i could get better fountain pens, but for the time being, these are great)

6872542387_9e7b14f9f5_b.jpg

Last edited:
here is a pic of the inside of it

6872542873_a4d0c29841_b.jpg

I appologize for the iPhone pics....I didnt have my camera with me

Last edited:
You will have to put your picture on tinypic or imageshack. We can't see your gmail attachments.

I love mine. I really love the moleskine weekly planner. I ended up using the 4 color bic pen. It fits, but dosen't look classy. I like using different color inks for different things. It only hangs out aobut 1/2 inch.

there, it is fixed

the pictures can be seen

I love mine. I really love the moleskine weekly planner. I ended up using the 4 color bic pen. It fits, but dosen't look classy. I like using different color inks for different things. It only hangs out aobut 1/2 inch.

Ya, I have the planner in mine and I love it. It is laughing at all the abuse I am putting it through day to day in college

Last edited:

No photos, but I had Ren Art make a leather Moleskin cover for me and had them add a loop that sticks out like this. Works great!

iacxY.jpg

I took the pics and then forgot to post them. Anyway, here they are. The pen loops are from Staples. They adhere to the thick page of the moleskine book. Works great so far. They are 2 dollars each if I remember right.

DSCN3432.jpg

DSCN3431.jpg

Last edited:
I'm addicted....

I just ordered another bible cover for my work journal and a passport wallet for my reporter's notebook, both in DCB.

Pics when they arrive.

Back