Money Back Option if the HEST Folder does not ship as per countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
The First Run knives are for 250 people who bellied up to the bar before the beer was poured They get a very unusual Titanium Carbide finish on a German D2 tool steel blade, stone washed Titanium alloy frame, RotoBlock, DPx Rapid Deployment opener, US G10 scale, stainless clip, blacked out hardware and for those are crazy sick we have the MR DP version with a unique blade and handle pattern along with the sterile. It comes with a very cool skull tool in titanium and a cool SAS style survival tin that you can actually use. I you want one there are only cancelations and there are plenty of people waiting for cancellations...thats why we shoot whiners faster than the post office on a bad day. You don't want one you reserves> Please put yer head on the block and your HEST/F won't even hit the ground before someone else snaps it up.

The regular version requires less hand and machine work for the finish but has the same build and quality. The production model is for practical folks who want the same build : U.S. Titanium Alloy frame, German D2 tool steel, American G10 scale, Rotoblock, DPx Rapid Deployment, Italian build quality etc but a more practical user finish and a different skull blade in stainless. IN this case Olive Drab G10 and milspec phosphate coating (parkerizing for some). This is being sold by DPx dealers, comes in a nice box and we are going to be expediting shipment to dealers over the next two weeks. The idea is to be able to cut Santa, deep wide and most repeatedly. But no guarantees cuz I don't control the dealer network they are free thinking, meat eating savages who if you stroke long enough will do your bidding.

You can see em all at www.dpxgear.com where the timer from hell used to signal the dawn of the apocalypse but has been stopped to save us all.

That is the last time I type all that stuff in.

Hell, I got a hard-on aroused reading all that and pre-ordered a regular. Are you sure I can't have #33? :D

We eventually have to get RYP over to W&C to handle whiners head on. (It is at least one of the interweb's most dangerous places):thumbup: This is a guy to knock back a few with.

You're damned right about that. The way he guillotined the OP was a master stroke. :p

Who would want a knife that went out early if it wasn't up to par.
I work in manufacturing, if we rush quality suffers.

The idea is to be able to cut Santa, deep wide and most repeatedly.

Holy crap. Did the HEST folders leak to Japan early? :eek:

deadsanta.jpg

We eventually have to get RYP over to W&C to handle whiners head on. (It is at least one of the interweb's most dangerous places):thumbup: This is a guy to knock back a few with.

Good show from Jeff and RYP.

Ha! Drinking with Pelton is quite the experience! You may want to brig a friend to make sure you get to the right hotel room after. Dont go near Mike Perrin's glasses. Arrrgghhh it makes him angry.

Drinking with Expat is even more fun. Every time he starts drinking he gets a new tattoo on his lip or eye lid.

Just remember, life's too short to drink cheap wine!

Drinking with Pelton is much more enjoyable when there's NOT crazy chicks trying to bite you every time you take your eyes off of them.

Drinking with Pelton is much more enjoyable when there's NOT crazy chicks trying to bite you every time you take your eyes off of them.

Ta hell with that, drinking with RYP or not, that's a party. Count me in.

Moose

I can GUARANTEE none of that shit at this year's SHOT show.

Wow an 8 page thread of nothing but crap. That must set a BF record?

ESEERATFAN, I bet my wife this thread would hit 300 posts by Friday. Dinner for me if it does, laundry detail for a week if it doesn't . . .:)
I keep thinking all this back & forth, yet the knife is still in some phase of the production schedule & no one has their hands on one yet, so what is all the worry ? ? ? :confused:

Last edited:
Holy freaking god.

This is why ESEE and I guess now DPX people rock... so much more awesome than average folk.

No, it's just all the cool people hang our on our forums. The serious guys play in their own world and discuss the finer points of some unique feature on a tool that doesn't mean 2 cents in the real world. We like to tear up stuff, blow things up and beat up on things...many times for no other reason than we can.

[/B]

ESEERATFAN, I bet my wife this thread would hit 300 posts by Friday. Dinner for me if it does, laundry detail for a week if it doesn't . . .:)
I keep thinking all this back & forth, yet the knife is still in some phase of the production schedule & no one has there hands on one yet, so what is all the worry ? ? ? :confused:

If it's been 11 pages of crap, let's get this gentleman a dinner at least. :D

I for one, have nothing at stake here. I haven't pre-ordered a HEST folder, but I fully support DPx and, especially, ESEE.

For the record, in my experience, the company and those involved have treated me with kindness, respect, and have a great sense of humor and do what is right.

:thumbup:

No, it's just all the cool people hang our on our forums. The serious guys play in their own world and discuss the finer points of some unique feature on a tool that doesn't mean 2 cents in the real world. We like to tear up stuff, blow things up and beat up on things...many times for no other reason than we can.

We're like pirates! Mike Perrin is our leader! arrrghhhh

What did I miss the last few hours? Suddenly everyone is so supportive and friendy overhere. Did the train stop? So shortly before christmas?
Man, we could have wrecked christmas eve!
Someone's going to loose his wife when this stops before 300.

I think that is a pretty damn good description of your average ESEE nut... and why I'll always be into your knives. AND another reason I'll support DPx - because if you say he's a standup guy, I believe it, and hope this knife lives up to your standards.

I bet you guys (Jeff/Mike/RYP) would be an absolute blast to sit at a bar with...

This is great . . . I am so glad Jim Howe talked me into trying that Junglas last month, look at all the fun I would have missed out on. . ;)
Great product, great company backing, fantastic warranty, ahhh life is good . . . :)
Be safe.

What did I miss the last few hours? Suddenly everyone is so supportive and friendy overhere. Did the train stop? So shortly before christmas?
Someone's going to loose his wife when this stops before 300.

Not many forums/groups of people can turn around such a bomb dropping thread into a decent "chat" type thread.

You obviously missed the fact that Santa is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back