Monster camp knife! Pretty darn awesome.

I put myself on knife buying hiatis to make sure the knives I had were getting the use they deserved. I have been doing well. Even managed to pass on the recent great deals busse has been having. However there has been 2 that I just couldn't pass on.

First up is a crazy awesome Bill Siegle camp knife. Just over 16.5 inch blade. 6 inch handle 10.5 inch blade. 5160 steel. Its over a 1/4 inch thick. It's an absolute monster. Handle is extremely comfortable in multiple grips. I have 2 other of Bills knives and have ownednumerours more. They are quality blades. Get one when you can. Definitely glad I broke my hiatis for these 2 bad boys.

Next is a jesse jarosz lite machete. Thing is like a freaking laser beam. 2 inch thick branches might as well not even be there. I'm really digging it so far. Specs are

AEB-L steel, stonewash finish and coyote brown G10 handle. Pot holder notch on back of blade.
OAL-23"
Blade length-17", (16" cutting edge w/ 1" choil)
Blade thickness-3/32"

Glad to hear you like it :) Should put a smile on your face when you use it too :D

The scales are natural G10 over orange G10 liners. The material is translucent and takes on a light glow of the liners used. I'm hoping I can score some more next time I visit my local plastic supplier.

The scales are natural G10 over orange G10 liners. The material is translucent and takes on a light glow of the liners used. I'm hoping I can score some more next time I visit my local plastic supplier.

Love it. I want one with orange liner on one side and blue on the other. Do you think the blue would show through like the orange?

I would think it would. I did a similar handle with red G10 liners and it almost looked like blood through the natural G10 :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450178690.509449.jpg
Crappy pic but hopefully you get the idea.
These look so much better in person.

Back