Monster Nessies - Cocobolo and Green Canvas Micarta

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Finished these up today:

MonsterNessie120102-01.jpg

MonsterNessie120102-02.jpg

These are a beast to grind!

I know the new owners will appreciate it!

Thanks for looking!

Dan

I commented on your post earlier today with the MUCKs saying they were my favorite. I think this is a very close second! Looks awesome!

Holy Crap!!!! Awesome is not enough. That has to be the best high grind I've ever seen. Can you posts the specs? I'd love to get my hands on one just to get a feel for the ergos and balance. Really really sweet!

I presume that is mine with the green handle and red liner (I might cry if its not!).

Looking very nice. Hope it will be in the mail to Eric soon.

Now I just need to get a WSS knife with matching handle to go with it. Any more news on when there may be some more of those, Dan? I see you now have the details for them up on your website.

Yes - it's yours!!

Save those tears for later when it comes in a new set of pants from Eric...then they'll be tears of sweet joy. :D :p

I was just thinking of doing another run - perhaps in the late Springtime?

Dan

Thanks, Dan. You've just saved my co-workers from something they really don't want to see - me crying into my keyboard.

Definitely put me down for a WSS. Only question is whether to go with a matching green on red handle (as originally planned), or whether to mix it up with the very slick black on orange I've just seen on one of your latest MUCKs.

I would be in on one of these. Have you decided to make these yet? Hint, hint, nudge, nudge...

If you mean Monster Nessies - I already have those going.

If you're talking about the WSS knife, then yes I am planning on it, I just need to get a few things finished first.

Dan

Dan - What does a Monster Nessie weigh? That is one big piece of 3V.

I would like a monster ness. Do you have a signup thread or more info?

Thanks
jeff

And a wss. Hell at this point i want one of each. Ill email you asap.

Thanks
jeff

LOL. Thanks for the kind comments, guys. I haven't weighed one in a while - let me go back in the shop and see what it comes out to be.

And yes, these can still be ordered.

Dan

Back