Mopar '10 Challenger What's Your Opinion?

UltraReef

Snody Admin
Personally, I love this car. Thanks for looking.

NEW Video!

[youtube]kseEHYkiRhY[/youtube]

[youtube]BBgtmP-Kf4Y[/youtube]

[youtube]t-OTaiHtnT8[/youtube]

[youtube]yMZ7vf5FT1s[/youtube]

mopar10_1a.jpg

mopar10_1b.jpg

mopar10_1c.jpg

mopar10_1d.jpg

mopar10_1e.jpg

mopar10_1f.jpg

mopar10_1g.jpg

mopar10_1h.jpg

mopar10_1i.jpg

mopar10_1j.jpg

mopar10_1k.jpg

mopar10_1l.jpg

mopar10_1m.jpg

You can learn a bit more about the mopar 10 here:

[youtube]jJDTIUBPPbI[/youtube]

Last edited:
Love the car in general but is that ram air hood functional or for looks??

Love the car in general but is that ram air hood functional or for looks??

Watch the video, I pop the hood. On the limited edition Mopar '10, the air scoop is functional, the other R/T's from the factory, so far are non-functional and require a mod that is pretty in depth. Thanks for asking. :D

Cool video... Pantera too, nice. Where was that last part of the video filmed? I miss Texas.

The Mopar treatment is the true frosting on the best executed "reissue" so far. The Challenger is a true Detroit badass. One of my personal favorite new cars.

Nice car, be safe in that thing man.
I had a souped up '89 5.0 mustang when I was younger and let adrenalin and testosterone cause me to do some stupid stuff. I'm lucky to be alive.

Nice car Earl - How many tickets so far? :D

I'll bet your son has his eye on it too

Its one of the only new cars id buy, I love what they did with this one after the HUGE disappointment I got with the new Chargers lol. Great looking ride man...now you need a old skool challenger to sit next to her for company :D

I've had countless fast cars, a couple sub 10's street cars and I got into more trouble than I care to remember.

Good looking car, and an automatic is the only way to go living in NOVA/Washington DC. The traffic is a killer, and a good (heavy) clutch is a pain in the ass.

Two words, shift kit. Leave the sore left legged having haters in your dust,,,

Good looking car, and an automatic is the only way to go living in NOVA/Washington DC. The traffic is a killer, and a good (heavy) clutch is a pain in the ass.

Two words, shift kit. Leave the sore left legged having haters in your dust,,,

I never got why people hated Autos so much, my fastest cars were all auto (and turbo) so I never lost positive boost during a shift...and a manual will only put 30hp - 40hp more to the ground.

Back