More Air Conditioner Issues

leatherman

leathermoderator
Hey everyone,
Just letting y'all know we're having some further woes with the A/C in the house. This time the blower motor is screaming at us. I knew it was coming as the thing has been talking to me for some time, I was hoping that it would be a bit longer that it could hold on.

Looking like another few days from work trying to get this thing out and replaced. Luckily its not out of the realm of possibility for me to get er done! :) No expensive people working it for me. :p I dont honestly know which is better or worth more, my time or theirs. I'm betting on my time being better for getting this thing done. If anything for the satisfaction of getting to work myself.

So, long story short, more set backs, whoopie. :grumpy: but, if all goes well, we'll be good to go for a while once this is done. ***knock on wood***

grumble grumble, leather needed to buy and have to buy another friggin motor..... grumble grumble

sorry guys, this really sucks.

You're in San Antonio! You can't be noticing hot weather just now! Man up, chill out, get back to work!

:D :D :D Ya know, your right! Heat only makes life more interesting! :) Come Thursday I'll be in the true hotbox of the garage trading out the blower motor, now THAT is heat. The inside of the house has nothing on that place, I dont know how the rats do it, honestly. It has to be like 120 in there at the height of the day, the attic is even worse but they love it up there for some reason.

I think thats what makes them so freaking scary to meet up with. :eek: The last one I dealt with took three hard hits with a steel bar before it gave up.

ya can't win

rodent footprints on the shore
hunting for a scrap to eat
mice and rats most ancient lore
any garbage is a treat

rats and mice back on the street
where they never lack for snacks
sloppy households never neat
as the crumbs fall through the cracks

follow rodents by their tracks
kill them off with poison or
beat them up with forty whacks
there will still be plenty more

I never cease to be astounded by the tenacity of our fuzzy little brethren, even in the face of a very motivated schnauzer. :p

So far so good, I just finished the installation and its purring like a kitten. Its so quiet after our squealing mess from before, its almost unsettling. :p

Now you're going to get overheated constantly getting up and running over to it to check that it's really on!

(You can't win :p)

Yep! Been watching it like a hawk since yesterday evening paranoid something's going to happen.

Back