• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More BUCKS for Sale

All are SOLD, thanks everyone

Buck 118 w/sheath,(sheath is rough, broken snap) blade is stamped Buck 118 u.s.a. knife is used, carried and has been sharpened, end of pommel has been
hammered on and is rough to the touch, good useable knife..................................................................................$SOLD

Buck 118 NO SHEATH, blade stamped Buck 118 u.s.a. knife is used, carried and sharpened.........................................$SOLD

Bucklite 422 NO SHEATH, handle is black finger groove, blade is stamped
Buck 422.^(so 422.sideways V see picture) knife is used carred and has been sharpened............SOLD

Buck Selector orange handle, nylon sheath, blade is serreted and blade is not stamped has no markings on blade, the orange handle is marked selector, the sheath is marked BUCK, also has one plastic sleeve for blade, knife is new and unused and maybe has been carried ................................................$SOLD
Buck 110 Micarta, this knife is a 110 SP95 black micarta handles, 420 HC Mirror polished blade and brass bolsters, the first black micarta folding hunter series ever produced by Buck, limited run of 50, this is #29 of 50, it's new
unused and uncarred, brass bolster show some tarnishing and need to be polished up is you like, has certificate of authenticity, and is stamped on blade Buck anvil (symbol) custom u.s.a. and opposite side is stamped 29 of 50
comes in a hard clam shell case...................................................................................................................................................$SOLD

Buck 110 with sheath, stamped on blade Buck u.s.a. knife is used, carried and has been sharpened, shows dings, scratches and tarnishing on blade, needs to be cleaned up , handles are tight, steel rear spacer would make
a good user or have it restored, back of sheat stamped 110 above belt loop.......................................................................................$SOLD

Buck 110 Rough, w/sheath, blade stamped Buck u.s.a. knife has been used carried and sharpened, shows scratch dings, handle has some chunks missing and is marked up, brass rocker pin, and integral rear spacer, cleaned up this knife would make and interesting user or have it restored, SOLD

Buck 110 w/ 2 piece box, sheath and care and use paperwork, sheath is split at the bottom seam, knife is used, carried and sharpenen and blade is stamped Buck 110 u.s.a. .........................................................................................................................................................$SOLD

Buck 110 NO SHEATH, blade stamped Buck u.s.a. knife is used , carried and has been sharpened. knife was sharpened at the buck factory before they moved to Idaho. rear brass spacer. First owner etched his name and address all over knife, he lived on Bison Ct. in El Cajon ath the time which is about 5 miles south of the buck factory, If you know this guy J.D. Gerlach tell him i found his knife but he'll have to buy it back, lol.................................................$SOLD

Buck 301, blade is stamped Buck 301 u.s.a. knife is new, unsharpened and maybe carried, but i doubt it..................................................$SOLD

Buck 303c(backwards c) blade is stamped Buck 303c u.s.a. new unsharpened and maybe carried, but i doubt it........................................$SOLD

Buck Sheaths, 2 brown leather 276's, 1 nylon 276, 1 sm. leather flap, 1 nylon 730 Whittaker, and 2 black leather 110's (one is torn/rotted on side)...$SOLD

Buck Honing Oil, plastic if you buy any of these knives and you want this the first i'll take it gets it FREE with your knife purchase.................$FREE-GONE
1/2 full

All prices include shipping, paypal is Fine

Thanks
Tom
View attachment 151427

View attachment 151428

View attachment 151429

View attachment 151430

View attachment 151431

Last edited:
I will take the 303 for $20.00. Let me know Paypal info. Thanks.

don't be shy, if there is something you might be interested in make a reasonable offer, thanks

Last edited:
I lowered the prices, someone make a reasonable offer on what's left and take them all.

Tom, I'll take this 1 as well: Buck 110 with sheath, stamped on blade Buck u.s.a. knife is used, carried and has been sharpened, shows dings, scratches and tarnishing on blade, needs to be cleaned up , handles are tight, steel rear spacer would make
a good user or have it restored, back of sheat stamped 110 above belt loop.............................................. .........................................$30.00 now $25.00

Back