more dusting

These always make me happy to look at. They are surprisingly light weight.
76nu1Ld.jpg

EwgJcam.jpg

the top of the swage is sharp enough that it would almost cut you. It's next to a 1 of 300
QrcpM4s.jpg

Man. To have time travel powers and a bunch of dough.

I bet there are a ton of one offs out there with some zing.

I did not place the order to have these made. But I'm pretty sure I'm only the second owner, the guy responsible will probably be around soon enough. And these are not one offs LOL but I have not seen a third :)

ODO4YhQ.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! I’m not a huge fan of recurved but it looks fantastic on the Jungle Assault.

It's kinda messed up how sweet that looks....yep, going to have to save these pics.

Kinda wishing I could live in your INFU storage heap- is that weird?

Wait until the end of social distancing I don't take chances with their health ;)

Free acupuncture and traditional Chinese formulas are included with my presence too?

Hehe, you know...only in the unlikely event that your INFIbabies are need of my medical services

Seriously, thanks for sharing - I can't get enough of these

Free acupuncture and traditional Chinese formulas are included with my presence too?

Hehe, you know...only in the unlikely event that your INFIbabies are need of my medical services

Seriously, thanks for sharing - I can't get enough of these
Thank you for that at times I think I may be just boring everyone posting pictures and it's a little embarrassing, in hindsight, that I have all of these but fact is that I do enjoy them. And I have not got into my bigger collections by numbers. That said Jaxx has more LOL

Thank you for that at times I think I may be just boring everyone posting pictures and it's a little embarrassing, in hindsight, that I have all of these but fact is that I do enjoy them. And I have not got into my bigger collections by numbers. That said Jaxx has more LOL

hahah oh yeah, Mr. Jaxx and his tendency to collect models in multiples of 17 (or was it 13? or maybe 21? sorry hazy memories). He must literally have a throne of INFI by now...do you have a throne made of INFI yet Jaxx Jaxx ? I'd be curious to know who even is a contender for bigger collection than Jaxx :D

And in response to boring everyone with pics, you definitely don't have to worry about that from me (or our friend in the tinfoil hat ;) ) - any older Bussekin pulled out of the vaults is always a welcome sight to these eyes...

hahah oh yeah, Mr. Jaxx and his tendency to collect models in multiples of 17 (or was it 13? or maybe 21? sorry hazy memories). He must literally have a throne of INFI by now...do you have a throne made of INFI yet Jaxx Jaxx ? I'd be curious to know who even is a contender for bigger collection than Jaxx :D

And in response to boring everyone with pics, you definitely don't have to worry about that from me (or our friend in the tinfoil hat ;) ) - any older Bussekin pulled out of the vaults is always a welcome sight to these eyes...
"Jaxx 27 BBQ Sauce" is his HOG Name.... 27 is the number. As for a contender as to value Skunk, but no way in numbers. Jaxx was a total ANIMAL!!!

Back